Right now is probably one of the best times to be a seller that I’ve ever seen, and there are six reasons in particular why you should consider an early spring home sale:
1. There’s less competition among sellers. With low interest rates, demand from buyers remains high. With lower inventory, you’ll stand out more to these buyers.
2. More serious buyers. The homebuyers out there in this type of market are serious.
3. Photos and videos look great right now. This will separate you from your competition. A lot of out-of-town buyers are looking to buy here in San Diego, and if we’re able to take high-end video or 3D imagery of a home, it gives us a much stronger chance of enticing them.
4. Corporate transfers are common right now. January is the big month for corporate job transfers. There are a lot of people moving in and out of California around this time of year, so it’s a great time to get a home on the market with increased traffic.
5. Better customer service from vendors. You’ll get a higher quality of service and more opportunities because they aren’t as busy this time of year.
6. More time to get top dollar. You’ll have at least a month or two before the spring rush of inventory comes on the market. This gives you more time to prepare the home, get dialed in with photos and videos, and nail down your pricing.
These are just six reasons why you should consider an early spring sale. If you want to know more about what’s going on or if you need my assistance in any way, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.