Recently, I had the privilege of appearing on “Good Morning San Diego” to discuss something that’s garnered a lot of buzz recently: real estate investing.
There’s no time like the present to get started in real estate investing, and San Diego is a fantastic place to do so. You can learn more about why this is the case by checking out my recent appearance on “Good Morning San Diego” above, but, for now, here is a quick list of the top 10 reasons why:
1. Investment properties in San Diego are a bargain compared to elsewhere in the U.S.
2. Home prices haven’t been this great in years.
3. New houses aren’t coming onto the market very quickly.
4. Rental rates in San Diego are amazing.
5. Because there is no rent control, San Diego is more landlord-friendly than most cities.
6. The rental population is massive in San Diego.
7. Given its popularity among tourists, San Diego is a great place for short-term rentals.
8. Our large military population creates a strong demand for rentals.
9. The large population of students creates a strong demand for rentals.
10. The supply of properties in San Diego is constantly strained, leading many would-be buyers to turn to renting, instead.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.